SAMPLE SET LIST for mixed age group
- Bruce Springsteen Dancing in the Dark (80’s)
- Leaving on a Jet Plane, Peter Paul and Mary (60’s)
- Believe, Cher (90’s)
- Torn, Natalie Imbruglia (90’s)
- Rhiannon, Fleet wood mac (70’s)
- Crazy in love(00s)
- Shotgun, George Ezra (current)
- Blame it on the boogie, Jackson Five (70’s)
- Castle on the hill, Ed Sheeran (current)
- Country Roads, John Denver (70’s)
- Sweet caroline, Neil Diamond (60’s)
- Amy Winehouse, Valerie (00’s)
- Proclaimers 500 miles (80s)
- Livin la vida loca (90s)
- We found love (00s)
- Oasis, Don’t look back in Anger (90s)
- I love rock n roll (80s)
- You can’t hurry love (60s)
- Umbrella (00s)
- Thursday Jess Glynne (current)
- Never gonna give you up (80s)
- Go your own way (70s)
- What’s love got to do with it (80s)
- East side Halsey Benny Blanco (current)
- I don’t wanna miss a thing (90s)
- Build me up buttercup (60s)
- Viva la vida cold play (00s)
- Hotel California (70s)
- Living on a prayer (80s)
- Wonderwall (90s)
- Karma chameleon (80s)
- Please mr postman (60s)
- Ruin my life Zara Larson (current)
- Locomotion (70s)
- What a feeling (80s)
- No scrubs (90s)
- Happy (00s)
- Dock of the bay (60s)
- You’re beautiful (00s)
- Lucy in the sky of diamonds (70s)
- Waterfalls (90s)
- Dec 1963 Frankie Valley 4 seasons (70s)
Pop & Rock solo covers artist. Hits from the 60’s through to now, acoustic upbeat guitar/piano/drum pedal/ vocals.
Multi-instrumentalist, Ebony has been songwriting and performing Pop/ Rock music for as long as she has been alive. Ebony is currently on a string of upbeat and lively performance dates.
A vibrant and creative person, Ebony was drawn to music at a young age, eagerly listening to a vast array of genres and learning how to play instruments one after the other. As an early teen, “There was a collective family decision to sell the go-kart to purchase a drum kit” and Ebony began self-taught in drums after already having professionally mastered the guitar, piano, synth, bassoon and flute to name a few.
Music has forever been the basis of Ebony’s being. Ballet recitals at 2, Piano exams not long after. By high school, Ebony was touring the world as a musician in bands. When she was home she was tirelessly gigging at every pub and club she could. She accumulated over 5000 gigs under her belt by age 18.
In 2009 Ebony was signed to do a single with a local record label. Gigging throughout high school multiple nights a week, Ebony was putting in the hard yards to grow and develop as a young musician. During these early years Ebony featured in the dance cast for Vogue Runway Fashion Show and as a piano player for Nickelodeon Network Ten on the TV show Lightning Point.
With over 5000 gigs, across more than 50 countries, under her belt, Ebony has spent the past number of years touring on cruise ships around the world, and performing in five-star resorts in Europe.
Over the past few years, Ebony Rose has evolved quickly and is on the brink of breaking through a myriad of doors as she enters the next stage of her career as a singer-songwriter and is gearing up to release new music and live shows.
Ebony’s gigs are intimate and powerful, giving everything she has on the stage and delivering songs with a genuine vulnerability that makes her work appealingly relatable. Each show is personalised and takes audiences on a journey, inviting them to surrender and sink into the sounds of a mixture of pop and rock music, perfect for a Sunday afternoon session with family and friends.