Beginners guide to partying in a foreign country. For most this is common sense but OMG so many people lack common sense nowadays!!!!!! I tell you! I’m going to do a post on men & common sense later hahaha but that’s a whole nother kettle of fish.
1. Make sure you set your alarm before you even start getting ready.
2. Get ready with a group of friends and have something to drink at home before you go out so you don’t have to worry about spending lots of money when you go out.
3. Set a budget and only take that amount of money.
4. Make sure your phone and money fit in a bag that secures and can go over your shoulder so you’re not leaving it on table tops unattended.
5. Get a taxi together so it’s cheaper.
6. Go to a spot you know will have security and there will be plenty of people around should you need help.
7. Take pictures, dance to some good music & have fun! Xx
Anyway, almost time to go home to my home country for Christmas break. Spotted the Aussie flag in the uk today 🙌🏼 not long now xx